Why become a member? ×

Hey there from the US!

SWRSpector

Good day all, from the East coast of the States!

I've been playing for about 30 years now (sayeth the middle aged man. Ugh!) but kind of hung up the guns about 8 years back. I kept most of my basses but sold my rig since it wasn't being used. I've been recruited out of "retirement" to play at church and of course, getting bitten by the gear bug.

For the new gig, I bought a Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig and a Boss RC-300 Loop Station to try to get the improv chops up.

As for the arsenal:
My first ever bass, B.C. Rich Ironbird NJ
Spector NS-2A
Brooklyn era Spector NS-2
Kramer era Spector NS-2
Yamaha Attitude LTD-III
Most recently bought a Dean 12-string to replace my old Hamer (because I can't justify that kind of cash this time 'round).
Looking to add an 8-string. I guess you can tell that I fancy a good ol' Spector, eh?

It looks like you have a good community here, thanks for letting me join. Cheers!

Welcome from another Spector owner - you may have seen cd david's 8 string in the For Sale thread - needs a new home where it'll be loved.

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/294155-spector-legend-8-string-production-prototype/

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='6feet7' timestamp='1498941253' post='3328184']
Welcome to a pretty friendly bunch. I hope you enjoy this little place in our heart we call basschat :)
[/quote]

Some of us ain't that pretty....but we're all friendly :yarr:

Edited by ricksterphil