Why become a member? ×

Source audio Manta +HH3 *SOLD
£125

ordep

As per title, wanting to go back to a simpler filter so I want to sell my Manta+HH3. The Manta is in good condition, works 100% fine with some paint chips on the side from use. Unfortunately the HH3 will only work with source audio pedals as the power input doesnt work. Otherwise working fine for those weird wobbles and noises.

https://imgur.com/a/gEfEd

Can be collected from WD6 or can post within UK.

Edited by ordep

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Hugsonic' timestamp='1500906351' post='3340975']
Hi I'm interested in getting one of these. Please can you post the pics. Also what is the issue with the HH?
[/quote]

Hi quick photo from my phone added; better ones to follow.

The HH3's external psu input wasn't working. I accidentally tripped on the psu on a gig and it stopped working since then. (I was using it with a xerograph before) probably a loose wire inside, an easy fix for someone who knows what he is doing. Otherwise, it is working fine if used with a Source Audio pedal, powered by the SA cable.

[quote name='Hugsonic' timestamp='1500996566' post='3341620']
That look fine. Are they just from rubbing against the jacks? Whats the best way to sort out payment? Can do PayPal or bank transfer. Cheers Steve.
[/quote]

What happened is I initially put a sticky tape to prevent rubbing, when I removed the tape, paint peeled off as the tape is too sticky. :-(

paypal gift or bank transfer is fine. I have PM'ed you mate.

Edited by ordep