Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Temple Audio Solo 18 Pedalboard With Soft Case
£75

Bearfist

[b]£60[/b]

Well trying to maintain a small board has failed miserably again so i've got a bigger one of these on the way so i must move this on.

This is a few months old (the case is less than a month old) the board is mostly in good condition except there is a couple of signs of wear around a couple of holes on the bottom where i mounted a power supply, the case is immaculate.

These are really nice boards, lots of options to customise with the modules (patch bays, power modules etc...) and the mounting system is pretty cool.

Like buying new this one doesn't come with any mounting plates but they can be bought direct from Temple UK for a few quid each.

Here's where to find some info on the boards and all the info on the options available to customise and the plate sizes - [url="https://templeboards.co.uk/"]https://templeboards.co.uk/[/url]

Il include UK shipping in the price

[attachment=248855:IMG_3553.JPG][attachment=248856:IMG_3554.JPG][attachment=248857:IMG_3555.JPG][attachment=248859:IMG_3557.JPG][attachment=248860:IMG_3556.JPG]

Edited by Bearfist

Thanks!

Yeah they are really nice boards, being someone who is forever tinkering with my gear i'm really getting on with these and the options available, really liking the power and patch bay modules (not included in this sale, sorry!)

[attachment=248958:IMG_3461.JPG]

[quote name='Shroombass' timestamp='1500494684' post='3338290']
I may be missing something, but these appear to be £65 new from the companies website?
[/quote]

£65 new without the case which is £45ish

[quote name='Shroombass' timestamp='1500494684' post='3338290']
I may be missing something, but these appear to be £65 new from the companies website?
[/quote]

[quote name='nash' timestamp='1500497728' post='3338319']
£65 new without the case which is £45ish
[/quote]

Plus the £9.50 they charge in shipping

Priced dropped on this one to £60

Edited by Bearfist