Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Sei Flamboyant 6 - MIDI GK3 - Roland GR20
£2350

TorVic

*Now For Sale Only - no trade offer please*

My feedback history: http://basschat.co.u...r/17989-torvic/

Spec (copied from previous sale posts):

"It's a 34" scale, top nut is 53mm, 17mm string spacing (adjustable), weighs approx 4.2kg, Neck-thru, Nordstrand pups with wooden covers, Aguilar OBP-3, GK-KIT-BG3 Roland system, blue LEDS"

• Nordstrand PUs
  • Aguilar 3-band pre, series/parallel switches for each PU - 18v circuit
  • Hipshot hardware
  • extended range bass (29 frets)
  • Dunlop straplocks are mounted flush with the body, one on the horn and two at the bottom so you can choose the one that works best for you
  • blue side LEDs, which are turned on by pulling the mid control, and are powered by two AA batteries in the rear cavity
  • factory-fitted Roland GK3 pickup - a separate DIN output connects with the included GR-20 pedal (UK power supply)
  • a switch allows to select programs on the pedal
  • a knob allows you to mix in the MIDI sound

Reducing my collection - all basses that I am not using actively must go. This one has mostly sat unused since I bought it here.

Shipping costs *included* (from The Hague, Netherlands). Will ship in a generic hard-case packed with sufficient padding in a cardboard box.

I bought this here (in a partial trade deal) - it is priced to reflect the original deal value (EUR 2700)

Original sale threads:
http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1(and the one before) http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1)

Edited by TorVic
withdrawn
  • Like 1

These Sei basses are terrific instruments, close to perfection, but I'm just like you, selling the basses I don't use because I'm so comfortable with 36 inches scale basses.

Have a free bump on me for this superb bass !

He's not the only one. And I don't mean my 10 month old son.

The thing is, whilst this might not be for everyone it's a totally amazing instrument. What is it with basses whereby we all seem to flip them about so much? Would love to give this baby a happy home... glwts

By they way, how well does the midi pickup work in a practical/live situation?

Thanks all!

I have not used the midi in a live situation but have tested it at home with the GR-20 pedal. As a complete midi newbie i found the tracking very good but really haven't spent enough time on it to provide an informed opinion.

a few people have asked for some close up photos of the midi socket and jack input. will add them to the photo album asap.

And two close-up photos of the midi/jack and bridge/controls are added for your viewing pleasure.

Noticed there are some bumps near - seeing them only now under the flash - they don't show at all in normal lighting.

Edited by TorVic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As someone that's been attempting to track the market due to selling my own Sei, I've been keeping my eye on this listing for months. I have to say: how on *earth* has this bass not been snapped up yet?!

It's flippin' gorgeous, it's a great price and it's even got MIDI! C'mon, folks!

I hope someone comes to their senses and buys it soon, TorVic :)

Edited by simisker

• 1 month later...