Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Sold pending payment
£420

Selling this as I no longer play live and could use the cash elsewhere. Looking for £350 plus whatever postage costs

900watt 4ohm / 500watt 8ohm so very loud amp and I've never needed to push it (even with a very loud drummer).

Amp has the following :

Genz Benz amp head
Official gig bag
Speakon cable
Power cable

And will be sent packed to the teeth ��

I'm based in Motherwell but happy to send out. Feedback is in my signature

Pictures don't seem to want to attach but send me a pm and I'll email them straight over

Cheers,
Cameron

Edited by Cameronj279

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1500485075' post='3338201']...
Any ideas how to post pics?
[/quote]

Using the BBCode link supplied by an external photo account such as Flickr, Imgur, imgBB or ImageShack is a good idea; the photos are better presented and it uses no BC server space. I use Imgur (it's free...); here's what it looks like (the correct link for Basschat is in green...) ...

Others are similar (assuming use of a PC; I know nothing of other devices...). Hope this helps...

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1500573205' post='3338830']
Cameron, open an account on something like ImgBB.
Then copy & paste to here.
Even a coffin dodger like me can manage that. Sort of :P
[/quote]

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. I had done that but on photobucket, which needs some sort of paid for account now it seems :blush:

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1501424341' post='3344573']
Due to my cars handbrake being made of sponge. £350 plus postage price reduction
[/quote]

It may be judicious to put the price in the title of the ad..? This may be accessed by editing your original, first, post, using the Full Editor. Folks would then see the current price straight away.
Just sayin'; hope this helps.