Why become a member? ×

SOLD Matamp GT200 For Sale
£1300

MRTeaPIe

Hello there,

Please note, the following decision has not been made lightly: I have decided to sell my Matamp GT200. Before anyone tries to talk me out of it, here are my reasons:
a. I own several amps, of which the Matamp sees the least use. I'm struggling to justify keeping hold of something I barely use and would rather it be in the hands someone who is going to use it.
b. It is heavy; but don't let that put you off buying it, I'm disadvantaged by a bad back.
c. Finally, I would like to fund some other projects.

From what I understand, these amps need little introduction. I'm looking for £1,300. It includes a Roqsolid head cover. The 'Green' logo lights up when switched on (was never a massive fan of this personally). I purchased the amp off a friend about three/four years ago. In that time, it's been used on a couple of short tours (totalling about twelve dates); many local gigs; but otherwise stored at my local rehearsal rooms.

Unfortunately, the amp is missing one foot. I did contact Matamp for a replacement, but never got a response.

The amp is located in Plymouth. If local you're more than welcome to come try it out. I can organise rehearsal space for playing at louder volumes. I would rather the buyer collects in person; but appreciate Plymouth is a long way from most places. Therefore, I'd be happy to travel a little way out of the South West to assist. I'm also willing to look into a courier; we can discuss...

Please see photos attached.

Many thanks for looking, and if there are any queries I will do my best to answer.
Craig

Edited by MRTeaPIe