Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** EBMM USA 4HH Stingray 'SLO Special' - 3EQ, Cherryburst, Maple **SOLD**
£1100

doonaboon

SOLD

For sale is my 2008 Stingray 'SLO Special' 4HH in Cherryburst. Excellent condition, not a single ding to be found. Usual high quality parts, lovely smooth unfinished neck, compensated nut, excellent range of tones from the pickup combinations and 3EQ preamp. The 'SLO Special' refers to nut width (38mm) so it is 'Jazz' width rather than the usual wider Stingray nut. Quite hard to come by these I think! So, similar to a Sterling neck but a touch chunkier depth. Weight is 4.8kg according to digital scales. Ernie Ball straplocks and original MusicMan hard case included.

Bass has been recently professionally set-up at Jack's Instrument Services in Manchester and plays great - but has been sat in it's case getting no use for 6 months so it's time for it to move on I think!

Collection from Holmfirth area preferred although could post at buyer's expense. Sale preferred but would consider trade for a nice US Fender Jazz 4 string with maple/blocks.

Edited by doonaboon

Thanks guys, it is a lovely thing!

I had a bit of a play seeing as I had it out to photo:

[media]http://soundcloud.com/user-712691430/stingray-neck-fingers/s-8J05C[/media]

This is just the neck humbucker, flat EQ, DI'd straight into interface, tiny bit of compression to level it out. Can put some more clips up if wanted - requests taken :-)

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1500672150' post='3339595']
If mine was sold id be on it quicker than..... Well something really quick
[/quote]

Well, in the meantime, you're quite welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a play on it if you're 'down south' any time soon :-)

[quote name='big rob' timestamp='1500721067' post='3339782']
I had one just like that a great bass, in fact that might be the one i owned. Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Thanks man. Could be your old one I guess - if so, thanks for keeping it in such good nick!