Why become a member? ×

Bath Guitar Shop

oldslapper

[quote name='Jakester' timestamp='1501078197' post='3342307']
Yep, went in on Monday and spent money. Nice chaps, dangerous having that so close to the office!!
[/quote]

Haha, same here. I've warned domestic management 😁
Made me laugh that I only noticed it when I was walking to V&R to drool over a YOB P bass they had in, and heard this loud telecaster twang coming from the other side of the street...and it's on Quiet Street....

Kind of annoyed they've moved to Bath as they were only a couple of minutes from where I live in Frome so was handy to pop in for strings and stuff. Bought two basses from them too - great service, always happy to chat and let you try guitars out, they're also happy to order stuff in (well, Fender/Squier at least...)

Wishing them luck in Bath, but wish they'd stayed in Frome.

Not had much luck with Sounds of Frome - when we first moved here I enquired about ordering some stuff through them, initially they seemed interested (and it was within what they could do... apparently) and then they just never bothered to follow through - so I've never really bothered with them since. Maybe need to re-visit...