Looking for a P-bass for recording in Manchester

1 reply to this topic

#1 IvD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:13 PM

Hello there,

I am kinda new to the forum and I was wandering if anyone would be willing to help me out with my predicament:
Currently my band and I are trying to record our 4th EP (well the 1st single from it at least) alone at home and the song seems to call for a P-bass sound. Unforunately, I only have a Fender jazz at my disposal until I manage to find a buyer for it in order to fund a nice Fender Precision (MIM or USA if I am lucky) as I am planing a switch to one anyway.

So the question is if any incredibly helpful person would be kind enough to lend his/her Fender P-bass for a day or two and if you happen to be left without a bass to play during that time I would be more than happy to lend you my jazz bass for the time being both as something to play on and as insurance. Beer, naturally is on me :D

This post is mostly aimed towards people in Manchester as anything farther away would simply be too difficult. As I have no car If anyone were to lend a helping hand I would come by public transport... so yeah.

Cheers,
Ivo

#2 mike257

LOUD NOISES!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • Interests:Bassing/Writing/Recording

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:12 PM

STS are a great backline hire company in Manchester, based just behind the Apollo. They'll no doubt have a selection of P Basses in their stock if you need to hire one for a couple of days.

Sandberg California JM4 | Musicman Stingray 3EQ
Squier Modded-P of Doom | 'Extreme' Modded Jazz Copy
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 | Ampeg SVT-610HLF | Custom 2x10

My Feedback Thread

BOOM! Event Services

Live Audio | Tour Management & Transport | Tech Services

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users