Why become a member? ×

Status Energy 6 string

lownote

Hi if you are thinking of buying the one for sale on her from Leschirons..............

I owned it from new and sold it to him. The original purchase price from PMT in Romford was £1,100.00

It was my may bass for 7 or 8 years before being kept under the bed for another 8. It was as solid as can be. Nice tone, never went out of tune and slapable - Which may sixers aren't.

You can also trust Leschirons 100%

[quote name='pmjos' timestamp='1501246939' post='3343589']
Hi if you are thinking of buying the one for sale on her from Leschirons..............

I owned it from new and sold it to him. The original purchase price from PMT in Romford was £1,100.00

It was my may bass for 7 or 8 years before being kept under the bed for another 8. It was as solid as can be. Nice tone, never went out of tune and slapable - Which may sixers aren't.

[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers pmjos, helpful and reassuring! So that makes it somewhere between 16 and 20 years old?[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by lownote12

[quote name='pmjos' timestamp='1501246939' post='3343589']

[/quote]

Thank you for those kind words.

Lownote, tbh I cant remember exactly how old the bass is it has to be knocking around 20 years but it was, and I am sure still is a really sold beast. This is a real players sixer no a tarty boutique bollx The neck is flatish to compensate for the width. In my old function band I used to lap out Papa don't Preach on a low C and it used to cut through like a hot knife. Its also sweet at the top end articulate. If I didn't own 13 basses it would be coming back.

Get thee behind me Satan! You're not helping my GAS :) But thanks pmjos, sounding more and more tasty and glad I've got first approval on it! Can't wait until the vendor gets it over here for me to cop a feel.

Oh, teed... now I got a pro bassist I know saying he couldn't get rid of his Statii quick enough cos he hated the hifi sound. Guess I just gotta bide my time until i get to hear and make my own mind up.