Why become a member? ×

Oh, hello there.

Fluffytime

Norwegian bassplayer here, male, 38, been playing for 25 years now (damn, that makes me feel old).

Currently in a black metal band (as a Norwegian musician you are required to play in at least one bm band, it's the law), a hardcore punk band, and some sort of doom/stoner/sorta-proggy type of band. I also muck around with some noise/grind stuff that may or may not end up as an actual band at some point.

My musical interests are wider than what my bands might indicate though, I pretty much listen to anything from j-pop to free jazz depending on my mood.

So yeah, long walks on the beach, a nice foot massage, yada yada, that's about it I suppose. Hi everyone, see you around on the forum. :yarr:

Welcome Fluffytime.

I like your screen name. It kinda balances nicely with the image inspired by Black Metal. I will have to look out some good examples of that and educate myself.

Lots of folk here will be ready to offer opinions on a wide range of bass related subjects like "Is this bass any good for metal?" or "Does that amp deliver heft?" Even if it isn't bass related you are sure to get opinions on a whole range of worldly subjects.

Enjoy.

Edited by SpondonBassed