Ink cartridges for Canon (CLI-521 / PGI-520)

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jabba_the_gut

Fully fledged member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Interests:Bass, wood and motorbikes

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:30 AM

The printer has gone but I have three full sets of unused cartridges (black, yellow, cyan, magenta and large black) types CLI-521 and PGI-520 and a few odd and sods. They're not genuine Canon but worked fine until the printer threw its toys out of its pram.

Any interest before they get binned?
Overwater Deluxe II
Musicman SUB 5
Several own build basses with Nordstrand, Delano, Audere and Bartolini pickups and electronics
Markbass Blackline 250 amp & 2x TC RS112 cabs
GK MB200 amp
And a wife saying I have too much stuff....but I have got rid of some recently, dear.....

My feedback

#2 stevie

Hyper elite member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:40 AM

Don't you hate it when that happens? I've had to dump several Canon printers over the past few years with simple faults that can't be repaired. Great when they're working, but not so great for the environment.

Edited by stevie, 08 August 2017 - 10:41 AM.

Bass guitar
Bass amplifier
Tuner

#3 Jabba_the_gut

Fully fledged member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Interests:Bass, wood and motorbikes

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:30 PM

Absolutely. This printer complained about 'incorrect print head fitted' even though it was the one that has always been there! With a new print head costing as much as a new printer and no guarantee it wouldn't happen again, not much choice but to bin it. Utterly wrong.
Overwater Deluxe II
Musicman SUB 5
Several own build basses with Nordstrand, Delano, Audere and Bartolini pickups and electronics
Markbass Blackline 250 amp & 2x TC RS112 cabs
GK MB200 amp
And a wife saying I have too much stuff....but I have got rid of some recently, dear.....

My feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users