Why become a member? ×

New Overwater Jazz

bassjim

New Overwater Jazz just arrived before the weekend so obviously I took it out at the weekend to play at a wedding.

Yep that works! Warm and punchy, responsive, balanced,easy to play, feels great, looks great,sounds great. All through the gig I'm just going "wow" to myself.
Band members said I was in my own little bit of bass heaven and could see and hear how pleased I was. They could tell the difference in sound as well and that says a lot in my book.

To say I'm really pleased is an understatement.

Money very well spent, I cant recommend these guys enough.

Very happy bunny.

Id post some pics but my 30mb data allowance here on FC is being used in an ad so if any one wants to see it , please can the advise how to get round that and I'll post some pics!

Edited by bassjim

[quote name='bassjim' timestamp='1502097535' post='3349229']
New Overwater Jazz just arrived before the weekend so obviously I took it out at the weekend to play at a wedding.

Yep that works! Warm and punchy, responsive, balanced,easy to play, feels great, looks great,sounds great. All through the gig I'm just going "wow" to myself.
Band members said I was in my own little bit of bass heaven and could see and hear how pleased I was. They could tell the difference in sound as well and that says a lot in my book.

To say I'm really pleased is an understatement.

Money very well spent, I cant recommend these guys enough.

Very happy bunny.

Id post some pics but my 30mb data allowance here on FC is being used in an ad so if any one wants to see it , please can the advise how to get round that and I'll post some pics!
[/quote]

My settings: manage attachments