Why become a member? ×

Jerzy Drozd Barcelona 6 String (Pics & Sounds inside)
£3165

chrisbass13

[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Up for sale is this unique Jerzy Drozd Barcelona 6 String Short Scale. Its been up here before and I received it as part of a trade a few months ago. While this is a great Instrument with many possibilities, I decided to stay with what I am used to (6 string Headless Leduc 35 scale) and also could do with some cash in these times. [/size][/font][/color]

[url="https://www.jerzydrozdbasses.com/barcelona-piccolo"]Barcelona Piccolo[/url]

[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Flamed Redwood Top[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Swamp ash body[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Figured/Flamed Maple neck, set-in construction[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Flat (no radius) Ebony Board[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]30" (762mm) scale[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Wooden bridge, pickup covers and knobs[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Jerzy Drozd pickups – JeDXD true dual coil at the neck, JeDXS split single at the bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Piezo Bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]MIDI output[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Vol / Vol MIDI / Bal / Bal Mag-Piezo / Tone / Mag-MIDI switch / MIDI Up-Down Switch[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Wooden Inlay in Board[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Abalone body and headstock purflings[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]17mm spacing at bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Built 2012[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Weight around 3.5 kg[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Hardshell Case included[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]You can either string it Piccolo (E-F or E-E like a guitar) or regular with B-C tuning, and have a decent low B for a shortie. Currently I have it strung B-C with Thomastik Jazz Flats and I think it suites the bass really well (sort of like a mix between a Jazz Guitar and Precision Bass). It is still in very good condition, with the exception of slight finish wear just right over the pick ups where you rest your thumb. This is very minor and can only be seen from a certain angle of light.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Shipping throughout Europe is possible (bass is located in Germany). The Price is 3500 Euros or about 3165 Pounds currently. Partial trades could also work out, but I need to free up some cash. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Thanks for looking.[/size][/font][/color][attachment=250957:jerzy-drozd-barcelona-piccolo-6string-bass-guitar-56111-7.jpg][attachment=250958:IMG_1220.jpg]

Edited by chrisbass13

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Lets see if this works,...upon request a little sound ditty ([color=#191919]Sorry about the high gain and messy quality, I did this quickly in a hurry this morning [/color][/size][/font] :ph34r: :dash1: )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B488YqqWnPjubUxlenpqcGh4NVU/view