Why become a member? ×

**Traded** Musicman Stingray 4 HH for sale/trade
£1050

mr zed

I had this up for sale a few months ago and withdrew it but as it's not been used since (and i've got Precision GAS) i've decided to put her up for sale again.

[color=#000000]This is my 2014 Musicman Stingray 4 HH with a natural body, rosewood board and either tortie or black scratchplate (both supplied). The bass was built in 2014 and I've been the sole owner from new. Immaculate condition, there are no marks on the bass whatsoever (apart from a few little light marks on the scratchplates through normal use which are only noticeable under close scrutiny). The original hardshell case is included in the sale and this is also in mint condition. The bass weighs in at 9lb 14oz.[/color]

[color=#000000]This is a very versatile bass due to the 5-way selector switch. Position 1 gives you the classic Stingray rear humbucker tone, position 2 selects the inner coils for a Precision-like sound, the middle position gives you both humbuckers whilst position 4 selects the outer coils which gets close to a Jazz. Position 5 is the front humbucker. The bass has a 3-band active eq.[/color]

[color=#000000]I'm based in Bolton Lancs and would prefer collection (I am prepared to deliver if the distance is reasonable). I am willing to send by courier at the purchasers expense. UK only please due to cites regs. Also interested in a trade for a nice American Standard Precision (ideally 2012 on)[/color]

[color=#000000]Thanks for looking.[/color]

Edited by mr zed

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1503557194' post='3359059']
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!@

Glwts dude
[/quote]

Sorry Markus, traded this evening for a lovely precision bass.

Thanks to you and others for the interest.