Why become a member? ×

ARP Odyssey FS Reissue USA sold elsewhere
£1000

This is the Korg limited edition reissue of the legendary ARP Odyssey Mark 1 whiteface, the model favoured by Dave Formula of Magazine, Herbie Hancock and John Foxx. I've owned several originals and this is spot on soundwise but construction and modern components are far superior to vintage units so it's 100% reliable! It's been hand assembled in the US and limited to 500 units - I believe production has now stopped. It is in as new condition boxed with all manuals, PSU and accessories. These cost around £1300 street so this is a good saving. Note that it's the full size version not the cheaper mini key model. I can post but it's a big unit so it will be expensive and it's UK only. No trades.

Edited by ash

Oh my life!!

We had one of these in the shop, back in the 70's - it came with a load of overlay cards, to get a whole load of settings, one of which would makes it ramble away all day with a random tune!
Only ever had one person walk in and knew what he was doing with it - sounded awesome. . . . in the right hands!

Good luck with the sale!!

:)