Why become a member? ×

SWR Goliath Senior 1000W 4ohm 6x10
£450

JPJ

For Sale, no trades, £450

SWR Goliath Senior 6x10 bass cab. 1000w 4 ohm, all the bass cab you are ever going to need and then some!
Fully working, original PAS speakers, good condition, just a little wear and tear to the carpet covering on the bottom, and some 'bobbling' on the edges. Tilt back design means it's easy to move around although it is quite a heavy cab so collection only or delivery is possible in the Newcastle area. Comes with the custom Roqsolid fitted padded cover. £450. Photos on request.

I neither gig regularly enough to warrant owning one of these, nor do I need any more cabs anyway, but that doesn't mean to say I don't want to play my bass very loudly through my Ampeg V4BH into this cab! 😁

Always liked SWR cabs over the years, and this looks like the best they ever built.

GLWTS

Thank you for the kind words. It is quite possibly the best bass cab I've ever owned, but the reality is I have no need for the phenomenal power handling. I gig with a single 4x10 (also SWR) that's more than enough for even the largest stages (we played the Bulldog Bash last week).

[quote name='walshy' timestamp='1502793551' post='3353547']
Only in Newcastle too so not that far from me! Must resist...
[/quote]

Go one, you know it makes sense, and I'm north of Newcastle too ;)

• 2 weeks later...