Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Yamaha MD8 Digital 8-Track Recorder
£95

[b]*SOLD* Yamaha MD8 Digital 8-Track Recorder[/b]

A fully-functional Yamaha MD8 Digital 8-Track Recorder up for grabs. Fully working, good condition except for the usual age-related marks and scratches on the case, but these are minimal and don't affect the operation of the unit (see pics). Selling as I've finally made the transition to a DAW, so it's surplus to requirements.

You can record 8 tracks simultaneously with this one and it records to MiniDisc, which are still available - however I'll include a couple of discs with the unit. Really good for recording rehearsals and you can get spiffy results if you know your way round a mixer... and your band can actually play, and so forth... :rolleyes:

I used it for tracking a live band and transferred the audio files to my DAW for mixing and post-production, which works really well. I'm after the very silly price of only [b]£75[/b] paid cash on collection, as I'm reluctant to post it - too expensive. However I'm prepared to deliver for petrol shillings if you're not a million miles away. I'm in SE London.

Everything you need to know is in the manual, here:
[url="https://www.manualslib.com/manual/196783/Yamaha-Md8.html"]https://www.manualsl...Yamaha-Md8.html[/url]

The pics aren't up to my usual standard, I'm afraid - my computer became mentally ill and I haven't yet got around to reinstalling PhotoShop... nasty business. :) My feedback is in my sig.

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='AndyTravis' timestamp='1502622833' post='3352475']
Tempted, although I've barely got time to scratch my arse these days so god knows when I'd fit recording in...
[/quote]

You could make a superb recording of yourself scratching your arse..? :)