Why become a member? ×

Aimee Nolte - YouTube Tuition Website

louisthebass

I've recently started piano lessons, to improve my overall musicality especially with harmony & chord structure, and Amy Nolte is one that caught my eye, not just because she is good looking with personality, but as the OP says - she knows her stuff. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a piano novice just now to take full advantage of her sage advice!

[quote name='philparker' timestamp='1503854536' post='3361191']
I've recently started piano lessons, to improve my overall musicality especially with harmony & chord structure, and Amy Nolte is one that caught my eye, not just because she is good looking with personality, but as the OP says - she knows her stuff. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a piano novice just now to take full advantage of her sage advice!
[/quote]

Novice or not, you can always learn something from this channel. :) I've never played piano or keys, but just listening and watching what she does with chords and the way they are voiced is an education in itself..

Yes, totally agree, that's what I'm doing most of the time; what I meant by 'full advantage' was that if I was an intermediate piano player I could follow/replicate some of her other piano-based lessons.

I've been following other good lessons on chord structure and despite being an educated and graded musician on guitar and DB it makes so much more sense when laid out bare on a piano keyboard!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...