Why become a member? ×

Possible new Harley Benton models... we can vote on!

nerkoids

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1719376641721256/

Cory Mura, a huge Harley Benton booster, had a chat with the folks at Thomann and they agreed that if he could poll his viewers for which models to offer, they'd take the top 5.

From Cory himself: [color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LEFTIES LEFTIES LEFTIES!! [/font][/color][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit][size=1]:)[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I NEED THE TOP 5 of Harley Bentons LEFTIES want to have and HB will make them! (Existing HB models of course please!)[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you know a lefty guitar player, bring him/her here!!![/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]NOW is the time! seriously! Voting until the 7th of september.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]START[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You do have to join the group in order to vote, but I think it might be worth it, folks.[/font][/color]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#1d2129"]I added the PB-50 as a poll option (but instead of 3tsb and a black guard, I requested either Fiesta Red or Seafoam Green with a white guard)[/color][/font]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This might be our chance to get a Tele-bass, people![/font][/color]

[attachment=252182:fiesta_red-P-bass.jpg][attachment=252183:seafoam-P-bass.jpg]

No Facebook and not planning on joining just to vote on this one.
Seeing that primarily guitars are getting votes I won't keep my hopes up too high they'll come up with a bass I would like to buy, the basses that are in the list are not something I'm really interested in.
I would like to see a lefty PJ-5, a 5 string lefty PB-50 would be even nicer, just to see something that's not even available right handed B) .

OTOH, great initiative! Thanks Cory Mura!

Edited by blablas

I do hope I won't regret it for the rest of my life but I made me a facebook account to vote for the PB-50. :)
It looks like this one has a chance of succes at the moment! Only a few more votes and it has made it to the top 5.

Edited by blablas

[quote name='blablas' timestamp='1504129921' post='3362939']
I do hope I won't regret it for the rest of my life but I made me a facebook account to vote for the PB-50. :)
It looks like this one has a chance of succes at the moment! Only a few more votes and it has made it to the top 5.
[/quote]

Just make sure you have your security settings set to Max and you should be fine. :-)

• 1 month later...