Why become a member? ×

Wounded Paw, Bright Onion
£340

CameronJ

New pedals added! Same old story, all in very good condition. Prices include UK postage. PayPal gift preferred but will also accept bank transfer.

Wounded Paw Battering Ram V2.6 - £125 posted.
Made in Canada. I literally just acquired this on a whim but have no real need (or space) for it on the board as I seem to have found my dirt sound with my Pork Loin and the fuzz side of my Okto Nøjs. As a result, the Battering Ram is on the chopping block. Now I have to say, the low end retention on the distortion side of this pedal is pretty huge when the Low switch is engaged. In fact it seems to add lows. Very meaty. The Fuzz side is much more fizzy and high end oriented, which, when blended with the distortion via the parallel split switch produces quite a full range sound. I find it's best to first dial the distortion up to the desired level and then slowly turn the fuzz up to taste for the amount of bite you're looking for. The octave footswitch adds in more higher harmonics on the fuzz side of the circuit. To be honest I haven't really scratched the surface of this pedal but it seems like it's better suited to more "traditional" bass playing rather than the synthy vibe I'm going for.
Boxed with manual. No Velcro on the bottom.
———————

Bright Onion Trails Looper - £35 posted.
Nifty little box that lets you hear the repeats and trails from your delay/reverb pedals after disengaging the effect. A must have for anyone who plays ambient stuff. In fact, since Basschat's very own Ambient is selling his Trails Looper too (and he put his up for sale first) please get in touch with him before PMing me! Velcro on bottom.
———————

PRICE DROPS ALL ROUND!

Edited by CameronJ

• 2 weeks later...