Why become a member? ×

SOLD. T-Bone IEM 100 system. Reduced to £75.00.
£85

All working and in good but used condition. Has marks where it's been in the rack etc. Has carry case, rack ears etc. No ear phones included. Upgraded our system so this is now surplus to requirements. The power supply may not be the original but works. A few of our IEM systems got unplugged and supplies got muddled. They all seem to be the same supply and so shouldn't be an issue.

May trade - shallow ABS case, small powered monitor (mic stand type. Luddite guitarist won't take the IEM plunge!). Try me, you never know.

Collection from Blackburn Lancs or will post. Will probably be around a tenner.

Edited by itsmedunc

• 2 weeks later...

I'll do a double bump here. I have bought from/sold to Dunc many, many times and he is an absolute gent to deal with. We kind of 'gear share', I think.

But also the IEMs - I have the model below this, the very basic one, and find it perfectly adequate for the sort of gigs I do, which is small pubs. These are only going to be better and would make a very affordable first step into the world of IEMs..

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1505060562' post='3369219']
I'll do a double bump here. I have bought from/sold to Dunc many, many times and he is an absolute gent to deal with. We kind of 'gear share', I think.

But also the IEMs - I have the model below this, the very basic one, and find it perfectly adequate for the sort of gigs I do, which is small pubs. These are only going to be better and would make a very affordable first step into the world of IEMs..
[/quote]

Thanks for the +1 Paul. It's not a bad system and I'm having second thoughts about it. Do I need a spare spare? Do you need a spare! :)

Edited by itsmedunc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...