Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray Black and Maple SOLD
£1500

walshy

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price incorrect, £850 [/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade for a nice P, also have a Dingwall 5 up which I could add for a really nice P bass :gas:[/font][/color][/b][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi All,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling this incredible bass, only had it a week! Reason my build from Jon Shuker the Rockinfreakapotamus is so bloody good, I've ordered a twin from him so this wont really be played and its too good to leave under the bed![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bumpf from DeeDee and Bassulike66[/font][/color]

[u]Original Maple Neck[/u]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As you are aware MM neck[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]s haven't been gloss for many years. However, after falling in love [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] the gloss finish on the Fender P I had at the time I looked into getting this refinished. Horizontalste had recently had the [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]neck[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] of his 'ray refinished by Jon Shuker and was very happy to recommend him. So, off to Mr Shuker it went for a tinted gloss lacquer finish. This included a complete re-fret and new nut. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The results are stunning and that black and 'enhanced' maple combination is pretty much hard to beat.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As you'd expect the [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]neck[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is in mint condition. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes with MM hard case.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection or local-ish meet up preferred( Newcastle ish Northumberland o[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]r buyer can arrange and pay for their own shipping.[/font][/color]

[attachment=252461:IMG_3066.JPG][attachment=252462:IMG_3067.JPG][attachment=252463:IMG_3068.JPG][attachment=252460:IMG_3047.JPG]

Edited by walshy

[quote name='walshy' timestamp='1504905665' post='3368283']
Apologies, on now but in Hexham near Newcastle, up North 👍
[/quote]

Why are all the best basses miles from me down in Devon. If it was closer my GAS levels may have risen enough to tempt a try out. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='mep' timestamp='1504911032' post='3368330']

Why are all the best basses miles from me down in Devon. If it was closer my GAS levels may have risen enough to tempt a try out. Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]
No worries mate, it plays brilliantly too! Well if you're ever passing 😉

• 2 weeks later...