Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*IBANEZ STANDARD FUZZ MACHINE kinda
£600

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Urgh so I've impulsively bought two new basses recently and I've gotta recoup costs.

Darkglass Alpha Omega: you probably all know what this is. Great preamp, overdrive and DI. SOLD posted in the uk.

Dod Carcosa fuzz
Sweet fuzz that's based on the maestro fz1 but works great on bass at the right settings. SOLD posted in the uk

Unbranded FUZZ MACHINE
So this is basically a rebranded Ibanez Standard Fuzz - an awsome vintage Superfuzz style circuit. I believe that at the time the Japanese manufacturers of the ibanez standard fuzz had enough of the parts left over to just manufacture more under their own brands. This is pretty much identical to the ibanez standard fuzz but instead is just called Fuzz Machine and doesn't hold a manufacturers name.

Great great great fuzz pedal with a footswitch that changes between tone 1 (mid scoop with tonnes of bass and treble) and Tone 2 (no scoop, gritty and cuts like a knife ).

edit 18/07/17: stomp switch is fine, Its actually an issue with the soldering on the lead that connects the battery clip to the pedal. I've resoldered it to the clip and the pedal performs as it should unless you have the battery door open and the battery loose. £SOLD
posted in the uk.

Payment via paypal please

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...