Why become a member? ×

Modulus Flea on Ebay ***SOLD***

Marcus

Hi Guys,

Just bought a Lakland and i've gotta sell something as i'm currently over my allowed quota of basses !!

Not had this long purchased from The Beedster

It's a Cracking Bass which benefits from a pro set up & fret dress with DR Fatbeams 1 week ago, (cost £80) play like a dream and sounds very Ballsy

Comes With Modulus Hard Case

Like a Stingray should have been !!!

Priced to Sell.......... Going for a Song Really !!! (How about Californication)

[u]Ebay Link[/u]

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200130341275"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200130341275[/url]

Here's the Pics...... Sorry I'm rubbish with camera's and the sparkle isn't easy to capture, anyway i've done my best if anyone wants any more shots give me a shout.....

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Marcus

Hi,

I'm really interested in this bass, I don't suppose you would be interested in trades with a Alembic?

If not I'm still interested in this bass!!! I will have to sell the Alembic first though to be able to afford.

Please message me back,

Cheers,

Ian

PM's Replied to.....

I'm going to Ebay at the Weekend if it's not sold.....

I will accept £850 from "Bass Chatters" for a sale completed this week.

Cheers

Mar

Edited by Marcus

Crikey, my heart still misses a beat when I see that bass. I'm really susprised you're letting it go Mark, especially with the Chili's cover band thing? Of all the basses I've owned - and as the keen-eyed reader will know, I've owned a few - that Flea is probably the one that most lived up to its reputation, it even beat the Modulus Sonic Hammer, and that's saying something. Given that I'm playing predominantly Motown/Blues stuff, and that as a consequence this bass was sitting in my bedroom and only being played when I fancied jaming along with Stanley Clarke or Flea, I decided to sell it on, but I still wish I had it! You will never play a faster neck or get more amazing tones. The bass quite literally plays itself, I could play stuff on that baby that I simply can't play on my Jazz or Precision.
Anyway Mark, sorry you're selling it mate, I'm sure you've got bigger and better plans. Whoever gets it wil get a hell of a bass.
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='33662' date='Jul 18 2007, 02:49 PM']Crikey, my heart still misses a beat when I see that bass. I'm really susprised you're letting it go Mark, especially with the Chili's cover band thing? Of all the basses I've owned - and as the keen-eyed reader will know, I've owned a few - that Flea is probably the one that most lived up to its reputation, it even beat the Modulus Sonic Hammer, and that's saying something. Given that I'm playing predominantly Motown/Blues stuff, and that as a consequence this bass was sitting in my bedroom and only being played when I fancied jaming along with Stanley Clarke or Flea, I decided to sell it on, but I still wish I had it! You will never play a faster neck or get more amazing tones. The bass quite literally plays itself, I could play stuff on that baby that I simply can't play on my Jazz or Precision.
Anyway Mark, sorry you're selling it mate, I'm sure you've got bigger and better plans. Whoever gets it wil get a hell of a bass.
Chris[/quote]

Cheers Chris, I'm going to try to do it all with my new Lakland...... it covers a lot of (ahem) Basses with it's pup & circuit configuration....... I'm going to be using IEM and Wireless so chopping and changing instruments mid set coule be a hassle....

Also, we've taken the decision as a band not to be an out and out tribute, wanting to look like the guys and have the "right instruments" but to do the songs justice in our own style........ hence the Fleabass isn't really essential now.

May I say that the bass plays even better now with a fresh pro set up....... mad isn't it ?

Arse @ being skint is all I can say. Its very true what Beedster said, when i had mine I felt like it improved my playing. Its just so easy to play. Someone is going to be very happy.

Dont suppose you'll take baby snakes as payment?....no.... thought not. :-)

Nick.

[quote name='artisan' post='34148' date='Jul 19 2007, 02:48 PM']sorry m8 my boss walked into the office whilst i was typing it :)
it should be there now i hope.[/quote]

Bosses eh !! Don't they realise there's real work to do..... like buying Basses !!!

PM Replied to mate

[quote name='artisan' post='34388' date='Jul 19 2007, 10:21 PM']i'm so happy :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
i'll not sleep a wink now-- hehe[/quote]

Hi Artisan
And so you should be, you've got a great bass at a great price. Mark's a top guy to deal with also so no doubt it'll be with you pretty quickly also. Enjoy your weekend :)
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='34562' date='Jul 20 2007, 12:14 PM']Hi Artisan
And so you should be, you've got a great bass at a great price. Mark's a top guy to deal with also so no doubt it'll be with you pretty quickly also. Enjoy your weekend :)
Chris[/quote]

thanks very much Chris,i'm it getting tomorrow morning-WOO HOOOO-(sorry about that)-& i can't wait,can't be arsed with this work malarky either, i've got more important things to worry about now.
cheers Neil. :huh: