2 replies to this topic

#1 Mcgiver69

Fully fledged member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:33 AM

Hi guys,

The good people at Tracktion have decided that giving Tracktion T5 for free was not enough and not they have decided to give Tracktion T6 for free and T7 comes bundle in all Behringer digital recording products.

Tracktion is a free DAW, is very easy to use and come complete with no restrictions.

It work son Mac, Windows and Linux (64 bits only)

Here's the link if you want to give it a go.

https://www.tracktio...products/t6-daw

There are lots of free instructional videos on youtube.

BTW I do not have any relationship with this company I just thought it would benefit any new or experienced home recording buff.
Bases:
Aria GT5
ESP Surveyor LTD 5
Ibanez SoundGear 885 "Alfred"
Peavey Grind BXP 5
Amps:
Peavey Tour 450
Carvin BX500
Cabs:
Bill Fitzmaurice Omni 10
Warwick WC210

"Me, I'm strictly an equal-opportunities misanthropist - I try to hate everybody equally." (EarBrass)

#2 Bassassin

Acronym Research & Selection Executive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,826 posts
  • Interests:Things with strings, things with wheels, things with wires, things with buttons, things with sliders, things with fluff, things with mandibles, things with digits, amongst other things.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

That's interesting. I put together a PC-based recording setup a month or two ago & downloaded a few free/unrestricted DAWs to try: Reaper, Studio1 and Tracktion 5. Out of those I definitely find myself using T5 the most, despite (or maybe because of!) the unconventional front end - so I'll definitely give this a go.

Hopefully my T5 projects will load without issue.

Captain JapCrap is currently wielding the following items of Vintage Nipponese firewood:

CSL Custom Jazz :: Washburn SB40 Vulture II :: Kasuga Scorpion SCB1200 :: Ibanez 2366B Precision :: Ibanez RS924 Roadster

Kasuga EB-750 Rickenbugger :: Frankenbugger :: Matsumoku Rickenfaker :: Retrovibe RV4 GayGloBugger

And in Contemporary Korean Driftwood:

Aria STB-GT Sex-On-A-Stick

And introducing the FreakBass Circus:

Tokai B-135 Talbo :: Yamaha SBV500 :: Ibanez EDA900 Ergodyne :: Hohner B2A Steinbugger :: Cort Headless

Gordy Blueshift Custom Fretted/Fretless Twin-Neck Prog Nightmare (and back brace)

#3 Mcgiver69

Fully fledged member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Yes they will, I downloaded T7 as I have a Behringer interface and it opens my projects like nothing, I even tried T7 on Linux (64 bits only) and it opened the project just without the 3rd party plugins I used.

I found out that it makes less daunting the task of recording music especially if you're not an experienced home recorder.

BTW I would recommend downloading the Reaper plugin suite, those plugins will work in T6 and I still can't believe they are given them for free, they are way better than the ones coming in T6.

Edited by Mcgiver69, 08 September 2017 - 11:09 AM.

Bases:
Aria GT5
ESP Surveyor LTD 5
Ibanez SoundGear 885 "Alfred"
Peavey Grind BXP 5
Amps:
Peavey Tour 450
Carvin BX500
Cabs:
Bill Fitzmaurice Omni 10
Warwick WC210

"Me, I'm strictly an equal-opportunities misanthropist - I try to hate everybody equally." (EarBrass)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users