Why become a member? ×

Rainger FX - any users in basschat?

Guest Jecklin

Guest Jecklin

I recently discovered Rainger FX and will be buying a specific pedal as a birthday present to myself later this month (the pulsar pedal).

Anyone here use any of their effects?

They seem like really interesting pedals.

http://www.raingerfx.com

Edited by Jecklin

I've had my eye on Rainger FX for a little while myself, and the Pulsar would likely be my first purchase too. Some really cool pedals and I like the Igor concept a lot. I think Roland Rock on this forum has a Rainger pedal on his board, might be worth contacting him directly in case he doesn't see this thread.

I've got the Dr Freakenstein Dwarf Bass which is a very cool little Fuzz which you can coax some madness from, made a vid of it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgoNky_6C-c

Just taken delivery of the Dr Freakenstein Dwarf Bleep Bass too (let's call it the DFDBB haha), which is a variation of the above, video coming soon!

Not tried the Pulsar, but seen some people get some great sounds out of it, definitely on my list :)

Si

I'm holding off on the pulsar for the time being.
I didn't realise the prices in the Rainger site were excluding VAT so it ends up being a little more spendy than I first thought.

• 1 year later...