Great Nate Mendel P Bass Fender P Bass P Bass

2 replies to this topic

#1 KeithPeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:03 PM

Price or Trade Value : £650

I'm parting company with my Nate Mendel P Bass. It's a fine instrument that sounds great, but I keep going back to my '62 P Bass, which is unbeatable, so it has to go.

It's had a couple of modifications as follows: It has a Bartolini 8CPB, which is a classic Bartolini P bass pickup and it sounds lovely. The new age high mass badass style bridge has been replaced by a standard Fender bridge. I've also added a tug bar, which i think adds to the aesthetic of a P Bass.

The sale includes the Fender gig bag and all the bits and pieces that come with the bass from new.

It's currently strung with D’Addario XL170 rounds (brand new), but has previously had a set of Thomastik Infeld Jazz strings on it, which were a little lighter in gauge and it played great with them on.

Edited by KeithPeb, 15 September 2017 - 02:45 PM.

#2 Conan

What would Geddy Lee do?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,818 posts
  • Interests:Music, food, drink, family, garden, cricket, rugby...

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:30 AM

View PostKeithPeb, on 13 September 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

The sale includes the original scratch plate, Fender gig bag and all the bits and pieces that come with the bass from new.

Does that include the original pickups and bridge?
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass; G&L M2000 GTB tribute; Westone Thunder I; 'Fecker' fretless J; J&D Vintage 1975 J (modified). Markbass LMII, TKS H115, Barefaced Compact. Feedback here.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true. Live long and prosper!

#3 Danbass29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:03 PM

Fancy a swap for a road worn jazz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users