Why become a member? ×

Mark One 3-Looper - SOLD
£500

mxm

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][u][b][size=5]Mark One - 3-Looper, 3 Channel loop pedal. Comes with manual (A4 sheet) - £30[/size][/b][/u]

To quote:

[i]We all have our favourite effects pedals, but so often they can affect your instruments signal even when they are turned off.

The MarkOne Audio 3-Looper pedal is one in a range of loop pedals designed to make your favourite pedals true bypass. It works by isolating 1 or more mono effects pedals within any of its three true bypass loop. You simply plug one of the sends on the 3-Looper to the input of your pedal and then route the output to the return on that channel and you have now made your pedal(s) true bypass!

You then leave your effects pedal(s) turned on in the loop and simply access it by using the footswitch on the 3-Looper. Not only do you get the benefit of true bypass, you also gain the ability to turn a group of effects on or off with just one press of a switch.

The 3-looper also benefits from being completely passive and therefore needs no power to run. However, you can hook it up to a standard 9 volt dc supply or plug in a 9 volt battery to power the LEDs which light up when a loop is selected.[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][url="http://www.markoneaudio.co.uk/3-looper.html"]http://www.markoneau...k/3-looper.html[/url]

£30 delivered UK.[/font]

[attachment=254872:IMG_0069.jpg]

Edited by mxm

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1505398812' post='3371620']
That's not what I've heard Lee! :ph34r:

On a more serious note that's a great price on the EBS
[/quote]

lol!!!! The fewer the better mate :D
my Wonderlove has enough knobbage! But yes the IQ's a great price!!
I must say though the Cogs an impressive bit of kit! I'd love to hear some sound clips :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='radiophonic' timestamp='1507012783' post='3382647']
How does the line selection operate on this? Can it switch from Ch 1 to Ch 2 in a single tap for example or is it just 3 independent on/off selectors?
[/quote]

Oh dear, it’s been so long since I’ve used this, I think it’s 3 independent channels - but - let me get back to you !