Why become a member? ×

FS: A-Designs REDDI tube pre **SOLD**
£475

Beedster

The big daddy of all pre-amps! Lovely piece of kit, in fact potentially the best at what it does, but I've opted for Jack's Demeter VTBP-201 this week simply (and superficially) because I can rack mount it. I had two of these and this has seen virtually no use and will be sent in its original box/packaging.

Details here [url="http://www.adesignsaudio.com/reddi-all-tube-direct-box"]http://www.adesignsa...tube-direct-box[/url]

I seem to have used all my storage space for photos (why did Photobucket mess it up for us all) so will have to clear some space before I post pics. However be assured it's in 100% absolutely perfect condition.

Chris

Edited by Beedster

But eventually, the same thing will happen with Imgur of course.

I moved to Photobucket because of similar issues with whatever Godforsaken product I was using before that.

In other news, I wish, I really really wish that I had an excuse to buy that REDDI ...

Photos as promised. It is 100% immaculate, and will arrive at your door pretty much the same as it arrived at mine from the factory. I have no idea why the BC uplaoder rotates photos, but no matter how I rotate them ahead of uploading, the outcome is the same.......

[attachment=254044:IMG_4128.JPG][attachment=254045:IMG_4129.JPG][attachment=254046:IMG_4130.JPG][attachment=254047:IMG_4135.JPG][attachment=254048:IMG_4136.JPG]

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of trade or PX options, happy to put some cash in also for the right gear

1. Guitar rack preamp (Mesa Boogie Studio, Sansamp PSA-1etc)
2. Decent electro acoustic guitar
3. Decent resonator guitar

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the days when if you listed one of these for sale you'd have 40 PMs within a minute, with prospective buyers offering their cars or wives as security or '64 Precisions in exchange. I certainly don't think I ever saw one last an hour before being ripped from the hands of the seller by a rabid tone-seeker. So what happened? Unquestionably the gold standard of tube DIs, built like something that could probably have won the Cold War, and impossible to lose even on a poorly lit stage due it it's singular redness. But no takers?

Edited by Beedster