Why become a member? ×

10m (32.8ft) Speaker Cable - Neutrik Speakons 2X2.5mm
£18

[b]10m (32.8ft) Speaker Cable - Neutrik Speakons 2X2.5mm[/b]

I have no use for this very long (10m - 32.8ft) speaker cable, but perhaps you do.Fitted with two Neutrik Speakon connectors. As far as I can tell after advice from Dan Dare, I believe it to be 2-Core 2.5mm.

Not sure what it's worth, so how about [b]£18[/b] via bank transfer including postage?

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

If you open one of the Speakons, you will be able to see whether there are 2 or 4 wires. Thickness a little more difficult. It may say something like 2x2.5 on the cable jacket. The reason I ask is I'm after a 4 core, in either 4mm (preferably) or 2.5 conductor thickness.

[quote name='Dan Dare' timestamp='1505818020' post='3374484']
If you open one of the Speakons, you will be able to see whether there are 2 or 4 wires. Thickness a little more difficult. It may say something like 2x2.5 on the cable jacket. The reason I ask is I'm after a 4 core, in either 4mm (preferably) or 2.5 conductor thickness.
[/quote]

There are definitely only two terminals inside the Speakon capsule. And the cable is thinner than my OBBM cables (which are 4mm) so I can only conclude it is 2.5mm thickness. So I don't think this is the cable you're looking for, sorry. But thanks for the info.

Edited by discreet