Why become a member? ×

Ashdown RM-610T-EVO - Now Sold
£475

Lozz196

ITEM SOLD ELSEWHERE

Based in Hemel Hempstead (J8 on the M1, 20 miles north of London)

One Ashdown RM-610T-EVO in good condition. 900 watts at 4ohms.

• Height: 903 mm
  • Width: 603 mm
  • Depth: 335 mm
  • Weight: 56 Kg

Am selling a few items so can`t load too many pics - if interested PM me for more.

Now £300 and it`s yours. Due to size & weight collection or meet-up necessary.

Edited by Lozz196
Price reduction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I`ve got an ABM 410, and have been able to put the same sound & volume into the RM 610 without any problems. Certainly I didn`t get any indication of the cab struggling at any point - I do play with gain anyway, so wouldn`t notice any distorting, but you can tell when a cab can`t take what you`re giving it and haven`t had that. And my band isn`t quiet, we`re a street-punk band so pretty raucous.

On 30/3/2018 at 04:41, Lozz196 said:

I`ve got an ABM 410, and have been able to put the same sound & volume into the RM 610 without any problems. Certainly I didn`t get any indication of the cab struggling at any point - I do play with gain anyway, so wouldn`t notice any distorting, but you can tell when a cab can`t take what you`re giving it and haven`t had that. And my band isn`t quiet, we`re a street-punk band so pretty raucous.

Thanks sir. One more question. Does it really weight 37kg? some say those are actually like 50kg or something.

Edited by caarloos00

Difficult to say, I`ve only ever lifted it with the help of another band member, due more to the size of it. Once on the floor it`s easy to move about, but due to the size of it it`s - certainly for me, with a bad back - not an easy one-man lift. I would say it feels heavier than my ABM 410, no idea how much by though.

Edit as of 04 May - specs on Ashdown site now show this to be 56kg, so have amended the ad accordinly.

Edited by Lozz196