Why become a member? ×

Sold Fender 62 reissue P BASS CIJ Oly /white
£675

richardd

A 2003 Cif Fender 62 reissue precision in Olympic White in great condition.one tiny blemish near neck pocket.Added ash trays sporting a nice set of flats.And a near newFender gigbag.Keep thinking a need a P Bass then realise I always prefer my Road Worn Jazz,No trades on this thank you,☺

Edited by richardd

Rich

What are you doing?

You prefer a jazz over a p bass?

No it cannot be.

Keep the bass, take the pup cover off - this will maximise mobility of your right hand - allowing you to get all those delicious tones that a p bass gives, yes with just one pup, by picking either side or over the pup.

Keep at it

It will reward you and you will soon be selling that jazz

Edited by gareth

[quote name='mike 110' timestamp='1506540060' post='3379465']
This actual Bass or the same model ?
[/quote]

the actual bass if you follow the link it takes you to frets guitar centre website. or just google them.
if you look on the op's photo's they have frets guitar centre named on the photos so he's not even taken fresh photos.

I think this is a non-issue. Many times I've bought a bass, and sold it a week later.... instead of taking new pics, I've just used the previous ones. Looks like this is the situation here.

For any potential buyers, you only have to look at the seller's feedback, and Rich's 100% positive feedback speaks for itself.

[quote name='davross' timestamp='1506585857' post='3379670']
There's no thinly veiled accusations, he's either best case bought a bass and is now selling here without taking photo's so the bass could be altered or damaged since purchase, or worst case its a fake. Either way I feel potential buyers deserve to know as you get little buyer protection in these forums.
[/quote]

As I said , maybe you should have taken it up with Rich first before you posted any ' warning ' , maybe then you would have found out the truth of the matter , best case / worse case or whatever . You could have contacted him or checked his Feedback before jumping in feet first . People on here are grown ups who can deal with issues themselves or through the moderators if they wish , which incidentally is another route you could have taken , but this isn't ebay and people on here aren't prone to ripping people off .