Why become a member? ×

Chord BOD Clone (Darkglass, etc sold)
£635

Bigwan

Next up in the great clear-out of 2017 is a large portion of my fx pedal collection. As I'm not gigging (or even in a band at the minute) I'm doing most things in iOS these days so don't need half of this stuff... and I like to tinker so have built my own effects that suit me best and will probably continue to do so. Apologies in advance for the quality of my photos...

[b]Darkglass Vintage Ultra[/b]. Great, great preamp. Bought after briefly owning the Darkglass M900 head then deciding to go to in-ears. Virtually as-new condition other than a tiny blemish on the aluminium face plate just below the "FI" in Finland. Never had feet or velcro applied. Be sad to see this go. [b][s]£250[/s] SOLD[/b]

[attachment=253845:Darkglass VU 1.jpg][attachment=253846:Darkglass VU 2.jpg]

[b]Little Bear R.ATTACK RT-1[/b]. Rat clone with clipping options. Literally never used this pedal... EDIT: I have now used this pedal and can see why people like Rat-based pedals for bass. This one sounds pretty good! I MAY withdraw this one after the weekend if it doesn't sell. I'd imagine that this would sound great with a clean blend. 3 distinctly different clipping flavours on offer with the switch [b][s]£16[/s] SOLD [/b]

[attachment=253857:RAT 1.jpg]

[b]Chord BOD-50[/b]. Clone of the Boss Bass Overdrive I believe. Bought as part of a job lot years ago and forgot I had it. Sounds like a BOD, whether you like it or not! There are useful sounds in there, but it's very, VERY loud so takes some taming [b][s]£20[/s] [s]£18[/s] £16[/b]

[attachment=253844:Chord BOD.jpg]

I'm sure I'll find more bits and pieces as time goes by! All prices are excl. post and, as usual, I'm open to offers. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cash for preference but trade-wise I'm only after parts to put together a cheapo bitsa jazz bass.[/font][/color]

The stuff below is sold but I like to keep details available for the next poor sod who comes along and wants to know how to price their wares...

[b]Hartke Bass Attack VXL preamp[/b]. Punches well above its weight this one. Easily a match for the Sansamps of this world in my opinion. Heavy duty extruded aluminium section enclosure. The power connector is damaged but functions 100% - I've never used a battery with it so it was the only method of powering I've used. Great sounding preamp that I may end up keeping... [b][s]£45[/s] WITHDRAWN - KEEPING IT![/b]

[b]Zoom B3[/b]. Don't really need to say much about this one, do I? Sounds good, but I don't use it any more. Afraid it's a little marked up from previous owner (see pic for worst), and doesn't have the box, manual or PSU. Runs fine from standard pedal supply, AA batteries or (as I've used it a few times) off a phone charge with USB A-to-B cable. Cheap due to condition. [s]£50[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Schalltechnik_04 Guma Drive[/b]. Built this as I couldn't bring myself to keep a B3K around for few times I'd use it. This is a clone kit that's been mentioned a few times on the forum. Sounds EXACTLY the same as the B3K (and I've owned the B3K a few times so I know of what I speak!). Has the cut control of the newest B3K model and has top/North mounted jacks, which might be of interest. [s]£50[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Schalltechnik_04 Guma Antique[/b]. As above except obviously a clone of the Darkglass VMT. Used far more often than the Drive clone, then superseded by the Vintage Ultra. Great sounding little pedal. Again has the top/North mounted jacks. [s]£50[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Pedalparts Musket Fuzz Clone[/b]. Built this and a Green Russian clone at the same time when I convinced myself I needed a Big Muff on my board for the music I was playing at the time. I really didn't... It is however a GREAT fuzz for bass. Far superior to the Pedalparts Green Russian Muff (which will also be for sale if I could ever find it in my "room of requirement") in my opinion, and so far beyond the standard Bass Big Muff I shouldn't be mentioning it in the same sentence. Bare enclosure for you to decorate as you please... or not.... [b][s]£40[/s] [s]£36 [/s]SOLD[/b]

[b]Nordell Audio Powercore NPC-10[/b] isolated power supply. Bought recently on here. Not much point holding on to it as I'm selling everything else. Didn't even make it as far as the board! Comes with all manner of cables. [b][s]£20[/s] SOLD[/b]

[b]EHX Octave Multiplexer[/b][size=6]. Nice sounding octave pedal. A bit different from the usual OC2 octave tone. There's a very good comparison video on youtube. [/size][b][s]£40[/s] [s]£36[/s] SOLD[/b]

Edited by Bigwan

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1505986933' post='3375623']
Offers and trade propositions posted in 'For Sale' ads are systematically deleted. They are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
[/quote]

Damn Dad, what did I miss?!