Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mike Lull V4 - Immaculate
£1500

petergales

I'm not gigging anywhere as often as I used to so I'll have to be realistic and scale down on the gear front. As a result I'm offering my Mike Lull V4 for sale. It's in immaculate condition and a beautiful instrument both in looks and playability as anyone who has had the luck to play one can testify. It comes with a Mike Lull branded Protec lightweight hard case/gig bag that is also in perfect condition. The detailed specs from the website are as follows.

Collection from Leeds or meet up within reasonable distance (say 100 miles). Don't want to courier it as I don't trust them.

[b] Mike Lull V4 Bass Guitar[/b]

The V4 and its 5-string sibling, the V5 are our classic passive electronics Jazz basses with a full size body (compared to our smaller-bodied M4V/M5V).
[b] » Classic passive jazz bass with a full size body[/b]
[b] » Every Mike Lull instrument is hand-built by Mike himself[/b]
[b] » Built in Bellevue, Washington, USA - Just outside Seattle[/b]
[b] » Every Mike Lull instrument gets a PLEK precision fret-leveling[/b]
Classic jazz bass tone with passive electronics and a full size body.

V4 Specs
[b]» Alder Body
» Graphite Reinforced Maple Neck
» Rosewood Fingerboard
» Contoured Neck Heel
» 34" Scale Length
» 21 Frets
» 12" Radius Fingerboard
» 1 1/2" Nut Width
» Bone Nut
» Chrome Hardware
» Hipshot Ultralite Tuners
» Vintage Style Pick-guard and Control Plate
» Passive Electronics
» V4: Lindy Fralin Vintage Single Coil Pickups
» Aluminum Bridge
» Full Electrostatic Shielding[/b]

Edited by petergales

I should have added that it's quite light for a Jazz bass at only 9lbs. As such, after looking at the pics and the spec on the website, I may have got the wood type wrong and it could be a swamp ash body.

Maybe some of you more knowledgeable guys can help me out on that?

Yes Nick, it was one of yours and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing it and It's a great bass. Thing is, sadly my playing days are greatly reduced now so it's pointless hanging on to it. Someone else should have the pleasure of owning and using it.
Having said that, if it doesn't sell I'll be more than happy to keep it and pull it out occasionally for home use.