Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Musicman Stingray 4HS..... a bargain
£1000

Audiokostas

Hi everybody.

For Sale or Trade, a beautiful Musicman Stingray.

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Excellent condition of a superb quality bass.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With the extra single coil pup, way more versatile tonaly than the classic [/font][/color][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]single humbucker Stingray. [/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]At [/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][b]£[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][b]1000[/b] (that's cash plus around €50 for p&p from Greece) is a real bargain. [/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ash body, rosewood fretboard, black (obviously) with matching headstock, 3eq prreamp, alnico pups, [u][b]flat (!) [/b][/u]strings, hard case, it does everything and it does it right.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My feedback in basschat and ebay can reassure you for a confident and smooth transaction.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For possible exchanges, the price is a bit higher.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you have any questions,[/font][/color][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] please let me know.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for your time and attention.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kostas[/font][/color]

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1505848724' post='3374778']
And his name a dead giveaway -lol!!! [/quote]
:D
True...
Although not of Greek but of Latin origin from "constant" (in honour of Constantine, name of the first Christian Roman Emperor and founder of the Byzantine Empire).
For some unexplicable reason (although I have a strong theory), Greeks believe that Kostas is equivalent to English name "Gus"

History/linguistic lesson for free....

Edited by Audiokostas

[quote name='Audiokostas' timestamp='1505892570' post='3374952']

True...
Although not of Greek but of Latin origin from "constant" (in honour of Constantine, name of the first Christian Roman Emperor and founder of the Byzantine Empire).
For some unexplicable reason (although I have a strong theory), Greeks believe that Kostas is equivalent to English name "Gus"

[/quote]

Brilliant! ! And worth another bump :)

Fantastic bass too!!

Edited by lee650

[quote name='Audiokostas' timestamp='1505892570' post='3374952']

True...

[/quote]

Constantine's full name: Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus

Ie his true title was Augustus hence Gus?