Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL410 S1 4 Ohm Cabinet SOLD
£490

fingerz

Up for sale, my lovely Epi UL410 cabinet. This is a series one cab, which do sound different to the later releases which use different speakers, these are becoming quite rare. I bought it as a slightly bigger version of my UL310 series one (yes I'm a huge fan of these cabs!), for the odd occasion, but I use the 310 so much I think it's best to sell this and get something with a different flavour all together.

This is the 4 Ohm version, in great condition. All in perfect working order, sounds great and rated 1000W at a weight of 59lbs I do believe.

The product code reads T-UL410, which to my knowledge is the same as the series 1 410, with the B and C drivers.

I do travel a bit, but collection is preferred from Stroud in Gloucestershire. Do feel free to open up a chat about meeting or delivery, I'm more than happy to work something out if possible.

Thanks for looking.

4101.jpg

4102.jpg

Edited by fingerz

[quote name='ebenezer' timestamp='1506006710' post='3375853']
Great cab....series 1 were fitted with B&C drivers, the later series 2 fitted with eminence deltalites.....both great cabs!
[/quote]

That's right, I owned a series 2, it was loud and light and similar in tone, but I always felt these series one's were superior to my ear. Hence I tracked this one down. Thanks for the cab-compliment !

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...