Why become a member? ×

Bergantino in the UK

Wiggybass

Jim appears on the other forum too: usually with updates on new cleverness for the B-amp. It's great to see engagement of this level.

I doubt berg will be the last foreign musical company to move direct because of that which should not be mentioned.

[quote name='Bergantino Audio' timestamp='1506530731' post='3379399']
I just wanted to chime in on this topic to help eliminate any confusion. The short answer is yes, we are now selling factory direct into the UK marketplace. Mark at Bass Direct has been a great dealer for us over the years and a personal friend. Unfortunately, as has been mentioned in this thread, economic conditions, especially due to the dollar exchange, have changed quite dramatically over the last year or so, which doesn't present US based companies with a very competitive landscape to do business in. The two options for us was do nothing, which means no business, or offering our products direct to consumers to help make them more competitive for UK based players. You can contact us directly at [email protected] for more specific information and pricing on our products and also look out for future advertising on this forum better showcasing our products. For any and all other bass needs please keep reaching out to Mark at Bass Direct for best selection and service.

Regards,

Jim Bergantino
[/quote]
Thanks very much indeed Jim, good of you to take the time - love your work by the way!

I also agree that Jim’s attentiveness and attitude towards his customers is refreshing. No doubt just another reason why people speak so highly of the brand, aside from the quality of the products which I am very impressed with.

[quote name='largo' timestamp='1506577978' post='3379607']
So, if I'm reading Jim Bergantino's post correctly, Bass Direct are the service "agents" for warranty repairs & the likes?
[/quote]

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's very much appreciated. As it pertains to customer service, we will also be handling that directly as well. In many ways, most customer service issues eventually make their way back to us anyway. This just makes the process that much quicker. Of course, the goal is to never need customer service in the first place! ;-}

Edited by Bergantino Audio