Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Alleva Coppolo AC4 Custom Build 2010
£2250

johnbiffa

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I bought this from a BCer a while back, and it is a custom job, more detail from the original customer has been added below. [/color][/font]

[font=SF Optimized, system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif][color=#000000]The cherry trans colour is actually a limited finish. [/color][/font]

[font=SF Optimized, system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif][color=#000000]The bass has a spalted alder body, a hybrid rosewood fingerboard like a cross between Brazilian and Pau-Ferro. Jimmy built the bass for Aguilar to use at NAMM 2010 for them to show their pickups and preamp. The spalted alder basses tend to sound vintage but "real tubby" and Jimmy actually preferred this bass with the Aguilar electronics because they bring out some clarity and focus that the bass has. The bass has one flaw, the inlays are slightly off center. It's really hard to see but if you look close enough it's there[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The controls include the normal pick up volumes, tone, a mid cut/boost and a stacked treble/bass boost which is powerful!. [/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pick ups are in the 70's position.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling as I recently bought a Pino CS Bass and this is too good to sit in its case![/font][/size][/color]

[color=#282828][size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The condition is good, it has been gigged, but well looked after. It has one tiny mark on the finish at the bottom, and a light graze which are quite hard to see. It comes with a Levy case, and I am looking to recoup my investment of £2250 [/font][/size][/color][color=#282828][size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You can demo in East [/font][/size][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#282828]Yorkshire with Aguilar and Ampeg rigs and I can deliver f.o.c. subject to cleared funds to NW/NE/SE and A1/M1 corridor or welcome to collect ![/color][/size][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#282828]Not looking for trades except an Aguilar SL410 could be of interest[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by johnbiffa

• 2 weeks later...