Why become a member? ×

Linda On Bass

Hobbayne

[quote name='Phil Adams' timestamp='1506949234' post='3382187']
My jaded memory is telling me that's the Mary had a little lamb song, dunno if thats correct though. The one with a banned song on the A side, High High High?
[/quote]

Spot on that man! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twwB3zNKMUw

[quote name='Phil Adams' timestamp='1506949234' post='3382187']
My jaded memory is telling me that's the Mary had a little lamb song, dunno if thats correct though. The one with a banned song on the A side, High High High?
[/quote]

Your location doesn't say which country you are in but in the UK, High,high,high. was a double a side single with C Moon being the other.1972 ish ...I bought it :blush:

I didn't buy Mary had a little lamb so couldn't tell you what was on the "B" side ;) I remember it came out just after his earlier jolly ditty, Give Ireland back to the Irish :ph34r:

[quote name='Raymondo' timestamp='1506955563' post='3382278']
Your location doesn't say which country you are in but in the UK, High,high,high. was a double a side single with C Moon being the other.1972 ish ...I bought it :blush:

I didn't buy Mary had a little lamb so couldn't tell you what was on the "B" side ;) I remember it came out just after his earlier jolly ditty, Give Ireland back to the Irish :ph34r:
[/quote]

I'm halfway up the stairs.... in England. I told you my memory was jaded, and faded. I thought C Moon was rather risque as well, perhaps it's my mind!

She eventually did learn keyboards to a good standard. Early days dodgy musicianship aside, i always liked her. She was a proper human being
and very compassionate woman.

The planet could do with more people like her

[quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1507033702' post='3382866']
I would never criticise her standing as a musician or, devalue her worth as a woman but in this case, I reckon there's a fair chance that he's handed it to her to give it a bit of a dust.
[/quote]

:lol:

As an aside, there is a nicely crafted Brandy Clark song about wearing orange or stripes.

http://youtu.be/plPRmANJF_w