Why become a member? ×

Sandberg California JM :SOLD 12/10/2017
£600

pjb13.bass

[attachment=254893:San Body Front Close Up.JPG]Sandberg California JM (as was) for sale. Owned from new, looking for a good home as downsizing. Comes with a gig bag, in excellent condition - please see attached photos. Happy to provide additional photos or information on request. You will need to travel to me to try and buy, or arrange for pickup.

Again... sideways pictures attached! But only two, once again due to technical incompetence/indifference. Message me and I'll email. Ta!

SOLD 12/10/2017

Edited by pjb13.bass

[quote name='pjb13.bass' timestamp='1506976250' post='3382507']
Sandberg California JM (as was) for sale. Owned from new, looking for a good home as downsizing. Comes with a gig bag, in excellent condition - please see attached photos. Happy to provide additional photos or information on request. You will need to travel to me to try and buy, or arrange for pickup.

Again... sideways pictures attached! But only two, once again due to technical incompetence/indifference. Message me and I'll email. Ta!
[/quote]... Sorry for your incompetence/indifference, but pics of the rest of the Bass might be a good idea!