Why become a member? ×

Magic changing bass

lojo

Go to the link below then click live performances and choose the first one reading & Leeds , then please tell me how the Jazz (0.44) becomes a Ric (1.10) what am I missing ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/bdc343bd-1c45-4a5d-b956-c4429f3dbba5

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1507034860' post='3382888']
Ok silly me , song sounded the same on my phone

In my defence I've got Chemo brain today :)
[/quote]

Fair comment actually, it did sound a bit like one long song lol :)

Wishing you well Lojo, I've just spotted your signature too. Saying 'Hope you feel better soon' just doesn't seem enough knowing the effects of Chemo. I send my warm wishes and huge positive bassy vibes to help kick the Big C right square in the nuts.

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1507052856' post='3383064']

Fair comment actually, it did sound a bit like one long song lol :)

Wishing you well Lojo, I've just spotted your signature too. Saying 'Hope you feel better soon' just doesn't seem enough knowing the effects of Chemo. I send my warm wishes and huge positive bassy vibes to help kick the Big C right square in the nuts.
[/quote]

Cheers , I only really say it as I'm on here a lot now with the time on my hands and I know How prone I am to posting stupid stuff :)

I had to play the song a few times to hear the change , perhaps good editing to whoever put it together

Edited by lojo

In the flecktones 'live at the quick' dvd, victor changes his cycling shirt just about every time the camera pans away. Guess it was recorded on consecutive nights and they've cut the best bits of the video into a single song but it's very strange to watch.

[quote name='jacko' timestamp='1507110653' post='3383322']
In the flecktones 'live at the quick' dvd, victor changes his cycling shirt just about every time the camera pans away. Guess it was recorded on consecutive nights and they've cut the best bits of the video into a single song but it's very strange to watch.
[/quote]

Given his level of chops, he may in fact be changing shirts on the fly with no noticable effect on his playing.