Why become a member? ×

Hi from France

totorbass

Hello guys,
As I'm searching for some gear here by now, I feel that it would be more polite to introduce myself, so here am I.
The age is 49, began to play when I was 23. I'm a bit better now, but still far from good.
I play different styles but mostly rock, metal . I own 2 Stingrays (a very early 5 in rw/ ow and a black/maple 4 from '92). Then a Seymour Duncan Professional PB. Amps: Aggie DB359 , Markbass R500 Schroeder 1512, Genz Benz Shuttle 8". Some effects too.
About my work I teach french and litterature.
Well, that's it. Thanks for reading

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][i]As I'm searching for some gear here[/i]".....[/font][/color]

These words may come back to bite you in the ass!! There's plenty here, some of which you don't "[i]need[/i]" but end up "[i]wanting[/i]"...hope you have an understanding partner.

Welcome

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='totorbass' timestamp='1508496442' post='3392572']...
Yep the WAF is quite good (she has let down). But I'm not exagerating.
[/quote]

? ? ? :huh: Lost in translation, I'm afraid. Try again in original French, please, just to see..?
Essaie de nouveau en français, pour voir, stp..? B)

Edited by Dad3353

Yes, the Woman Acceptance Factor is quite good, my woman let down about my GAS, but I'm not exagerating (in fact I was answering to the Greek's post).
En français ça donne, "le WAF est bon, ma femme a laissé tomber à propos de mon GAS mais je n'exagère pas non plus" ;)

[quote name='totorbass' timestamp='1508499498' post='3392601']
Yes...
[/quote]

Ah, that's much better. I'm unfamiliar with the term 'WAF', but get the gist. If I may suggest the following, though, to improve the sense..?

[color=#800080][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]'Yes, the Woman Acceptance Factor is quite good, my wife has given up on my GAS, but I'm not pushing my luck too much, either.'[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers, and thanks for the explanation.[/font][/color]

Edited by Dad3353