Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** FS / FT: Trace Elliot 715 SMC GP7 / 150W 1x15 combo
£150

Sharkfinger

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Having a bit of a change-around at the moment (you know how it is...). Bought this on eBay as a backup amp but haven't used it much. Now want to get a high powered Fender amp or a valve amp.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You know how awesomely powerful these combos are, so I won't tell you again :)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Only issue is that one of the sprung handles has lost it's 'spring' but works fine.[/font][/color]

[b]£150[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] including [/font][/color][b]Padded cover[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and UK mainland delivery but I much prefer collection (and will obviously knock a bit off the price). We can also meet up in Herts, North London or Essex.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As for trade, I'm after any one of these (with cash adjustment)[/font][/color][list]
[*]Fender Rumble V3 cab (preferably 2x10)
[*]Fender Pro bass head (All valve or Bassman 800)
[*]Any all-valve head
[/list]
[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/muqflcz6rfk6xvp/AABg3MSkxINcw_9amxmcglaya?dl=0"]Pictures[/url]

Edited by Sharkfinger