Why become a member? ×

Cambridge .. Marshall 4 x 10, SWR Triad,faulty Euphonic Audio iamp800

Due to serious illness in the family I need to quickly clear some space.

Need to be gone by Saturday or latest Sunday evening and due to circumstances you may have to be a bit flexible about collection, hope that's OK.

[size=5]Marshall Jubilee 4 x 10 400 watt bass cab[/size] 8 ohms, model 1540, 1987ish, black tolex, well used, Marshall logo missing. Works fine. Never let me down.

[size=5]SWR Triad 1 [/size] 1 x 15, 1 x 10, 1 tweeter, from memory these are 300 watts and 4 ohms. manufactured in Sylmar, California.

The speaker grill has got pushed in a bit will probably need a liitle bit of attention, all speakers and crossover working though. Might be a useful project for someone and if you sort the grill out should be fine.

Lastly....[size=5] Euphonic Audio iAmp 800[/size] class D powerful amp will go down to 2ohms, in proper iamp bag. Virtually immaculate.... but is faulty and will need fixing.

please Google this stuff cos I haven't got time to do photos if anybody wants any of these pm me all free to a good home

I'd rather somebody on here could make some use of these items I don't want to dump them in Milton tip !!

Edited by blisters on my fingers