Why become a member? ×

SOLD Musicman S.U.B (American) FRETLESS SOLD
£375

Jackemmings

A Musicman SUB. Been through some battles thats for sure, definitely road worn with many different licks of paint. Originally it was a white body, which was then painted red, most recently it's had a (rough) full spray of black (including the pickguard, which was originally silver). I converted it to a fretless about 10 years ago, only to discover I do not enjoy fretless bass, what a surprise. the neck is in okay condition as I really didn't use it much at all, only ever on a rainy day in the bedroom. When removing the frets a few of them chipped the surrounding wood, but they were all filled. will upload some links of pictures to show that in greater detail. Currently strung with fresh roundwounds. If you need any more pictures or questions message across. Based in Bristol. Would much prefer a meet up than to post as I think this needs to be seen and jammed on before purchase!

As promised here are more detailed pictures. Sorry for the delay! I can email across more to anyone if need be. Couldn't upload more here so have uploaded them to an album on imgur.

Musicman https://imgur.com/gallery/x2m7h

Edited by Jackemmings

[quote name='roman_sub' timestamp='1507471282' post='3385661']
a few more shots would be good - suggest detail of body paintjobs and also of the fretboard lines
[/quote]
[quote name='Jackemmings' timestamp='1507481905' post='3385764']
Thanks for the advice, will update this evening.
[/quote]

Hey mate, I think you'd do yourself a favour if you posted more pics. I'm interested in a fretless MM and would love to buy this, but the neck looks a little iffy in the photo above, poor de-fret I could live with, twist in the neck I couldn't, although this might just be the way the photo appears?

• 2 weeks later...