Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Trade - Barefaced G3 Super Compact for BF Two Ten
£450

colleya

Hi everyone,

This is a trade only offer please - if I can't get my hands on a two ten then I'm going to keep the compact.

As is says in the title, I've got an itch I just can't scratch for a two ten so am hoping someone wants to swap the other way.

My G3 Super Compact - cloth grille, kept in barefaced cover when not gigged. In excellent condition, no visible bumps, scratches or marks when I was taking the pics. Handle and feet present and in very good nick.

I'm looking to trade for a 4 ohm two ten. Preferably cloth grille but not too fussy if it's steel. Condition and cover the same as my compact for a straight swap but cash my way if not.

Based in South Manchester, can travel a bit to meet up.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:255158]

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1dwu4r6g7ekmauz/AACKnGJVepa3LYpdZzEuZoq2a?dl=0"]More pics here.[/url]

Cheers,
Andy

Edited by colleya

Cheers Karl, saw that but wondered if I could get a swap with someone instead of ordering new.

Dad3353 - not sure if your post is for me or for a deleted offer from someone else that I've missed. If I've broken the forum rules then please take the post down. Didn't see anything in the FAQ about no trades when I checked.

Andy

Edited by colleya

[quote name='colleya' timestamp='1507496514' post='3385925']...
Dad3353 - apologies, if I've broken the forum rules then please take the post down...
[/quote]

If you'd broken the forum rules it would be already down..! :mellow:

No, it was just someone making a publicly-visible offer, despite our constant reminder that that's not allowed. You can't see that post, of course, because it's been taken down..! :rolleyes:
If he/she is serious enough, you'll get a PM. ;)

• 2 weeks later...