Why become a member? ×

Roland Cube 120XL - 'As New' condition and a great price
£295

Geester

Here we have a brilliant little combo, very powerful for it's size with the FFP design which gives it great bass response and very punchy mids. The effects (compressor/chorus/octaver/drive/reverb/delay as well as a looper) are just great and the amp emulations give a fantastic array of tone options. Can be used with an extension cab to make for a very versatile and portable little rig. I'm sure it would be just fine for rehearsals and smaller gigs. 

Here are the specs from Roland  - Roland Web Site

It's in 'As New' condition having only ever been used in my office for noodling and learning new bass lines when playing along to Youtube. More than happy to courier it at additional cost although happy to meet up if you're not too far away (I live near Cambridge). Any questions please do drop me a line. 

WP_20171008_20_53_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20171008_20_53_19_Pro.jpg

Edited by Geester

• 1 month later...

Had one of these. They are pretty "bullet-proof" and have enough output for a small gig. 

There is a multi-position switch knob which selects between a good number of output tones. So, it's a good versatile piece of kit.  

I had the older 100w.  Awesome bit of kit, and I echo Grangur on the tone options.  Just don't expect it to keep up with a loud rock band.  How on earth did we survive when 100w was the most you could get?  

@lownote12 smaller drum kits? Poorer/quieter drumskin technology?

Actually it was the 100w that I had. I used it to power a Barefaced BigOne too. That put out some serious volume. I know technically speaking it's not powerful enough for a large cab, but it worked.

Edited by Grangur