Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD - Big Pedal Sale - Eventide H9, Boss ME50B, DHA VT1, Boss LS2, Danelectro Black Licorice
£600

aj5string

Hi All,

Big pedal sale - have re-evalutated my approach to pedals, and invested in a new board to see me through the various projects I'm involved in.

[size=5][b]Eventide H9[/b][/size]

I got this at the start of the year - its amazing. Really convinced me that modern day multi-fx/digital-fx now sound awesome, and have moved on a lot - but, I gig a lot, and am starting to find the way you edit sounds a bit limiting, and I also run some big signal paths, so this sale is part of simplifying that. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pedal is immaculate (has been on my board since new) and comes with box and all other bits as when purchased new (PSU, bag etc). Will also come with a 3 button aux switch (I have been using this to move patch selection up/down and activate the tuner) and a suitable jack lead to use this (costing £25 & £15 respectively).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is the Core model, but I will transfer my Eventide account to the buyer which includes Pitchfuzz, Crush Station, Eq & Comp, October, Q-wah and some other algorithms (these cost $19 each).[/font][/color]

[url="https://goo.gl/photos/bouVYk2ZkpU2q3d97"]https://goo.gl/photo...uVYk2ZkpU2q3d97[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheapest I can find the H9 Core is £369, then add £40 for the aux pedal/lead and £100+ of algo5and this comes in at over £500. Looking for £350 Inc delivery. [/font][/color]

[b][size=5][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Boss ME50b[/font][/color][/size][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bit of a classic I think this pedal! Really easy to use, giggable sounds, and still available to buy new. Basically works like 3 individual Stomp Boxes, that you can then save patches for, so you can cycle through mini 'boards'. Great condition, with genuine Boss PSU, and I will also include a Boss FS-5U that you can use in various ways with the pedal to cycle through settings.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for £130 posted[/font][/color]

[b][size=5][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DHA VT1[/font][/color][/size][/b]

Great pedal to use as a pre-amp, or even an overdrive, but I now have a valve amp for studio use which is where it was being used. Plain steel box version, with labels in handwritten black. Great condition, with original PSU (these can be a bit funny with PSU's so this is good!).

£55 posted?

[b][size=5]Boss LS2[/size][/b]

Great pedal for splitting signals and doing different things with them (clean/dirty, clean/fx etc) - great for the Royal Blood thing too. Gigged, with marks, but very presentable, and very giggable. Can also be used to supply power to other pedals with a daisy chain.

£50 posted?

[size=5][b]Danelectro Black Licorice[/b][/size]

Fun little pedal that sounds surprisingly good! Octave and bass controls makes it quite usable!

£15 posted?

Open to offers on all of these, will put them on ebay in the newt couple of days if no interest here, so would rather take an offer here, and save ebay hassle/fees! Discounts available for bulk purchases, and happy to meet if mutually convenient! All pedals as described, but happy to send pics - PM me!

Edited by aj5string

[quote name='aj5string' timestamp='1507555062' post='3386295']
Here is a pic; with top & bottom so has all the info I have on it!

[url="https://photos.app.goo.gl/TfAa4ViLEqwQgbtK2"]https://photos.app.g...Aa4ViLEqwQgbtK2[/url]

HTH
[/quote]

I think I was the former keeper of this pedal. Really nice pedal and very well made...worked best with passive basses I found (which I don't have any of)