Why become a member? ×

Anyone got the dots for Rainbow Since youv'e been gone please?

stingrayPete1977

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1507835499' post='3388324']
As the title, I can busk it but I need some reading practice anyway, two birds and one stone etc Thanks :)
[/quote]

Choice from two...

[attachment=255484:Rain_Sinc_Youv_Been_Gone_1.pdf]

[attachment=255485:Rain_Sinc_Youv_Been_Gone_2.pdf]

(Download and change the file names to Rain_Sinc_Youv_Been_Gone_1.pdf and Rain_Sinc_Youv_Been_Gone_2.pdf...)

Hope this helps.

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1507836789' post='3388332']
I can't work out how to get at it! :lol:
[/quote]

Is your computer plugged into a wall socket and switched on..?

Is the keyboard plugged in and working correctly..?

Do you use a mouse; if so, is it working correctly..?

Have you tried switching it off, then switching it on again..?

... or (on a PC...) ...

Right-click on the document link
Select 'Save linked content as...'
Save to local disk, using one of the names suggested, as a 'pdf' file.

Failing any of the above, take up knitting, and ask on Mumsnet if anyone has the pattern for [insert favourite cardigan here...]

Hope this helps. :mellow:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1507837824' post='3388338']

Is your computer plugged into a wall socket and switched on..?

Is the keyboard plugged in and working correctly..?

Do you use a mouse; if so, is it working correctly..?

Have you tried switching it off, then switching it on again..?

... or (on a PC...) ...

Right-click on the document link
Select 'Save linked content as...'
Save to local disk, using one of the names suggested, as a 'pdf' file.

Failing any of the above, take up knitting, and ask on Mumsnet if anyone has the pattern for [insert favourite cardigan here...]

Hope this helps. :mellow:
[/quote]

I can change a Morris minor head gasket with my eyes closed, computer stuff well that's a different matter!

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1507838175' post='3388341']
I can change a Morris minor head gasket with my eyes closed, computer stuff well that's a different matter!
[/quote]

Concentrate, lad..! Now is not the time for playing with your little cars. Put that gasket down and sit at the desk ... No, not that desk; the one with the computer screen. That's better... and stop sulking; it doesn't become you.
Now, send me a PM with your postal address and I'll get these sheets printed up in A4 and send 'em across.

I said stop sulking..! It's not always [i]entirely [/i]your fault, and I've not scolded you, yet. A smile, please..? No, I mean a [i]real [/i]smile, not a 'Just William' grimace. That's better. Now, off you go and play with your little friends...

And George..? [i]Don't[/i] do that..!

[quote name='casapete' timestamp='1507887750' post='3388529']
The part in post #11 looks like it’s in B flat but is actually in F?!
[/quote]

What key is the part in post #2..? It's supposed to be in 'C'. The post #11 version is a tone below that.
If any other key is required, it's a matter of minutes for me to change it. Just say how much higher/lower than the post #2 version.

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1507888206' post='3388535']
What key is the part in post #2..? It's supposed to be in 'C'. The post #11 version is a tone below that.
If any other key is required, it's a matter of minutes for me to change it. Just say how much higher/lower than the post #2 version.
[/quote]

In post # 2, although no F sharp is written on the clef to indicate the key is 'G', it is indeed 'G'. (same as record).
In post #11 it has two flats, but should be one. Tone down from above.
But I think you know that and are just testing us all out, you crafty senior, so & so... :)

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1507902451' post='3388701']
In post # 2, although no F sharp is written on the clef to indicate the key is 'G', it is indeed 'G'. (same as record).
In post #11 it has two flats, but should be one. Tone down from above.
But I think you know that and are just testing us all out, you crafty senior, so & so... :)
[/quote]

'Fraid not. I was just trusting that if there was no other indication, t'would be in 'C'..! Dumb or what..? I did look it up (I don't know the piece...), and all I saw was in 'C', too, so maybe I'm not the only dunce. Whatever; the second post is the first (in 'G', if you say so, but missing the sharp in the key signature...), but down a tone. Ignore the extra flat in the key signature (play just the Bb one...) and it'll be fine, no..? ;)

Edit: There, at least, is one advantage of Tab; it's correct, whatever the key signature booboo..! :lol: :P

Edited by Dad3353

Well we have got through it in F without the dots, I will use them to fine tune my version, now what we did find is that bit in the middle is a sort of not in the same key so that might be the route of the discussion regarding the accidentals?

I'll have a look when I get time. Is there a version in F on here?

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1507927575' post='3388927']
Well we have got through it in F without the dots, I will use them to fine tune my version, now what we did find is that bit in the middle is a sort of not in the same key so that might be the route of the discussion regarding the accidentals?

I'll have a look when I get time. Is there a version in F on here?
[/quote]

Yup, post #11 is in F. Just looks like Bb :D